Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Larissa

Right. After all that testosterone overkill I decided to model something feminine. I didn't want to get stuck in that 'manly man' vibe where all I could was model big men in big armor suits smoking big cigars. Errr-no thank you. So this one was dedicated to my girlfriend, cause basically it was her idea to begin with. I started, as always, with her eyes, nose, mouth and the rest of the face. After I was finished with her face, I came to a point where I had no idea what to do with her hair. Again my girlfriend stepped in and told me she looked like a statue 'cause of the material I used for her base skin. That gave me an idea. What if she was an Egyptian queen of some sorts?




There we go. I CAN make a female model. Come to think of it, the breasts are a bit too high on her chest and she's a bit too broad on the shoulders. Again, something my girlfriend saw in an instant. Well that's what you get if you are focusing too hard on her face Sin. It felt finished. No need to bump map it or anything, because it's a statue anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment