Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bio Suit -Mark 2-

Right, with that out of the way let's focus on modeling. Yesterday I continued working on the Bio Suit and felt like it needed a reboot. The chest, head, arms and legs have been remade. Also: I'm using depth of field and ambient occlusion for the final renders. Another feature I really like in Mudbox. Here:








I really like his face now. The older model was more of a scuba suit than a real battle armor. Also, he has more character now. I gave him a backpack attachment as well. The style and muscle seen on his back is where I want to go with this model. Still thinking on doing something else with his chest though. Might play around with that later. Cheers.

Edit: Looks like I have to check my depth of field filter, the first three screenshots look to blurry. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment