Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kabaal

Kabaal is from the same RPG as Hunter. I really liked the fact that I could just grab my pen and start modeling all of my game design characters to life. This guy is a mean demon. He looks kinda mean huh? Well that was where I was going with this one. My first idea was to give him horns, but after thinking it over I decided that it would be way to cliché to do that. So instead of horns I gave him scars all over. Well sort of. It's more like a protruding scar.





I liked the way his nose worked out. I tried an oldschool vampire look on him. It gives him a more violent feel. Tried something new! His eyes really glow. Mudbox 2011 has a new mapping feature called Incandescence. Awesome stuff! Also: I used a different material and played around with textures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment